Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Manager Clinical Operations to join a global biotech company who work purely within Biosimilars and focus mainly in oncology and immunology therapeutic areas. In this position you will be accountable for the strategic and tactical operational planning and execution of R&D sponsored clinical programs for all corporate sponsored programs for Phase I - Phase IV.
- Held responsible for planning, coordinating, overseeing and conducting complex global clinical trials in one or more therapeutic areas.
- Co-operates in a global environment, using best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve processes, standards, and services.
- Accountable to plan, drive and monitor protocol related activities throughout the lifecycle of the project ensuring targets are met according to timelines, budget and quality expectations.
- Oversee CRO’s and vendor management beyond his/her own projects and has in-depth business knowledge and strategic understanding of how cross-functional teams jointly achieve objectives.
- Continuously monitoring and assessing CROs performance and deliverables and addressing issues in a timely manner collaborating closely with Alliance management and other stakeholders
- Understands the different requirements of agencies related to the clinical packages.
- Plans manages accordingly the different functions (i.e. CSR, TFLs, ISS etc).
- Responsible for CAPAS related to clinical programs within the field of Clinical Operations.
- Liable for the financial planning, budget, accruals, Forecasts contribution.
- Strong project management skillsets.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deal with complex situations and drive solution orientated thinking.
- Fully fluent in English
- Graduate degree in life sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals
- Preferred) or medical background.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in clinical research in industry.
Minimum of 5 years in clinical trial management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in vendor management beyond clinical operations understanding corss-functional KPI, CRO set up, RFPs.
- Understanding GxP and global requirements.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.