Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director Clinical Research Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation on a permanent basis in Geneva. As the Senior Director Clinical Research Scientist, you are responsible for working with the physicians and other members of the Clinical Team to provide clinical research support for programs as assigned by phase or therapeutic area.
- Development of protocols for clinical studies.
- Preparation of clinical development plans.
- Drafting of clinical scientific documents such as IND, IND amendments.
- Investigator Brochures, Annual Reports and other FDA submissions.
- Monitor, review and summarize safety and efficacy data in ongoing studies.
- Support the study design for exploratory development.
- Will lead the clinical matrix teams for assigned compounds.
- Develop relationships with appropriate consultants.
- Write abstracts and present data at scientific meetings, both internally and externally.
- Represent as the liaison to project teams, CRO's and others.
- Oral and Written proficiency in English.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Degree in scientific/life-sciences field. Pharm.D. or Ph.D. preferred.
- A minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in research with at least 3 or more years of drug development experience are preferred.
- Previous Oncology Drug Development experience a plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.