Hobson Prior is seeking a Senior CRA for an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services, to be based in the UK on a permanent basis.
- Monitors investigator sites to ensure the accuracy and validity of CRF entries in relation to patient records/clinic notes (source document verification).
- Assess investigational product through physical inventory and records review.
- Documents observations in reports and letters in a timely manner using approved business writing standards.
- Escalate observed deficiencies and issues to clinical management expeditiously, propose solutions and follow all issues through to resolution.
- Maintain regular contact between monitoring visits with investigative sites to confirm that the protocol is being followed, that previously identified issues are being resolved and that the data is being recorded in a timely manner.
- Conducts monitoring tasks in accordance with the approved monitoring plan.
- Effective clinical monitoring skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Good English language and grammar skills
- Good presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field or a Registered Nursing certification or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution. In some cases an equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provides the required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities may be considered.
- Valid Driver’s License where applicable
Previous experience as a clinical research monitor that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to
- 2+ years) that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
experience performing monitoring for all phases of study life cycle to include start-up, interim, and close out
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.