Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Trial Specialist to join a medical device company who are focused on delivering pioneering medicines to change the lives of patients around the world and enable them to improve their health. You will be accountable for the design, planning, execution and leadership of clinical studies and clinical programs worldwide.
- Responsible to writes study protocols, protocol amendments, informed consents, clinical study project timelines and scientific papers for publication.
- Supports product approval, indication expansion and claim support, and post market requirements.
- Guides the development of clinical strategy and trial design by conducting meetings with the appropriate departments and individuals to obtain feedback/direction.
- Delivers project leadership and scientific expertise throughout the development and implementation of local or global clinical studies.
- Provides clinical input for new product development, post market surveillance, recertification and business development.
- Co-operates with various study support groups in order to assist in clinical strategy, the development of study plans, and project deliverables.
- Communicates with regulatory agencies as needed and will use their scientific knowledge to provide directives to staff as well as study sites.
- Eases communication between Sales and Marketing, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Training, Senior Management, Key Opinion Leaders/investigators and investigational sites by leading team meetings, drafting and sending routine correspondence and by presenting regular updates to senior staff.
- Manages clinical study timelines, budget by utilizing the appropriate project management tools, selecting providers, managing vendor contracts and ensuring expenditures are within budgetary guidelines.
- Presents scientific data by communicating accurate, consise summaries of clinical study work at industry gatherings, investigational meetings and regulatory agency meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5+ years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Prior global clinical trial experience.
- CRM, EP or Left Atrial Appendage Clinical trial or technical experience.
- Strongly prefer a professional with a wide-range of experience and expertise in a specialized technical field.
- Capability to apply comprehensive technical knowledge of a particular field to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
- Able to use in-depth knowledge of business unit functions and cross group dependencies/relationships.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.