Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a global contract research organisation. Our client provides Phase l-lV clinical development services with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
- Verify that the rights and well-being of subjects are protected, the reported trial data are accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents, and the conduct of the trial is in compliance with the currently approved protocol/amendments, GCP, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure site compliance while conducting qualification, study initiation, routine monitoring, and study site close-out visits for research sites according to the Company/Sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Represent as the primary resource to the clinical investigator and site staff.
- Uphold close collaboration, interaction, and effective working relationships with the company internal cross-functional teams.
- Ensure quality completion of visit reports, follow-up letters, and maintenance of study-related databases and ClinTrak Monitoring Portal.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have efficient organizational skills.
- Experience as a Clinical Research Associate.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health or science related field is a must.
- Travel throughout Australia and New Zealand is required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive to monitoring sites.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.