Hobson Prior has a new Senior Clinical Project Manager job on offer based in Stevenage. The role is based within a start-up biotech company with a focus on gene therapy (ophthalmology). You will work with the director of clinical operations and the team in supporting the execution of the deliverables for the clinical studies.
Senior Clinical Project Manager – Stevenage
- Identify clinical trial investigators where necessary
- Coordinate activities associated with site startup and management
- Review site-modified informed consent templates
- Be an active contributor to the design, content and preparation of clinical protocols, amendments, consent forms, study guides, monitoring plans, CRFs and subject information
- Develop recruitment strategies, working with the assigned CRO and the director of clinical operations
- Answer protocol-specific questions to provide vendor support to clinical site/CRO
- Resolve patient eligibility questions and protocol deviations
- Coordinate shipment and analysis of clinical biological samples, working alongside the CRO, the central lab and the analytical team
- Identify progress of CRD data collection and query resolutions
- Monitor progress of studies, identifying the progress of CRF data collection and query resolution
- Aid in the preparation and quality control of clinical trial applications, clinical study reports and regulatory submissions
- Ability to use scientific and clinical terminology when writing
- Can deal effectively with time demands, incomplete information and unexpected events
- Organised and has great planning skills
- Works effectively in a team/matrix environment
- Shows initiative when it comes to problem-solving, applying creative thinking where applicable
- Life Sciences degree - MSc or PhD would be preferred
- Proven biopharmaceutical clinical operations experience – obtained working on industry-sponsored/partnered clinical trials at academic institutions, or working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
- A broad experience in life sciences or a medically related field, including general knowledge of biopharmaceutical clinical research would be advantageous
- Competency in clinical trial technologies would also be beneficial
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.