Hobson Prior are currently working in a leading biopharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a QC Senior Scientist on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving, innovative company that is going places, and to make a real impact.
- Qualify methods and processes to ensure their suitability for use in support of Clinical Trial manufacturing.
- Design and execute supporting QC stability programmes.
- Support Clinical Trial manufacturing through provision of QC testing.
- Develop QC assays suitable for product release or characterisation.
- Author development reports and regulatory documentation.
- Assist in technology transfer into the Product Delivery group.
- Co-operate with external QC service providers.
- Select and purchase appropriate QC laboratory equipment. Assist in Equipment Qualification.
- Accountable for adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company.
- Supervise staff or students when required.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to present results clearly and logically.
- Capability to identify and implement solutions.
- Higher degree in Biology/Biomedical Science/Immunology/Haematology/Pharmacology or related discipline or 8 years’ experience in a GMP field.
- Familiar with quality and regulatory guidance governing biopharmaceutical development.
- Understanding of and familiarity with GMP regulations.
- Familiar with a range of biopharmaceutical and cell-based techniques.
- Good understanding of cell biology and immunology.
- Prior experience of working in a busy laboratory environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.