Currently working with a growing CRO who are on the look-out for an experienced Project Manager.
This is a permanent home-based opportunity working specifically within oncology.
This vacancy is not to replace an employee, it is a brand new role with a company which has been experiencing rapid growth over the past couple of years.
The company is already operating in 4 European countries and has the backing of their US parent company.
It is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to grow and develop their career within a growing company autonomously.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Serve as a primary point of contact with all clients
- Manage all aspects of clinical trials
- Oversee all aspects of site study management
- Conduct monitoring visits as and when needed
- Develop good relationship with investigators
- Mentor and supervise staff
- Participate in bid defence meetings
You will bring to this role:
- Experience in the oncology therapeutic area
- Experience managing people
- Bid defence experience
- Clinical operations experience
- Ability to manage multiple trials
This role will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a fast paced and fast growing CRO
- Home based working
- Work autonomously
- Fantastic package
- Great team