Hobson Prior are looking for a Program Director for an exciting position based in Germany. Our client is a leading global provider of early clinical research services, by applying innovative strategies. This role will be responsible for leading the client teams in a project or portfolio of projects, by merging deep clinical research experience with insight into client pressures.
- High-quality clinical project management (budget, resources, compliance, decision-making level) and managing multiple projects/studies.
- Lead study teams in clinical trials, clinical investigations, and other interventional or non-interventional studies, in adherence to Good Clinical Practice, international standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for review and oversight of internal and external study budgets.
- Liable for review and oversight of internal and external study timelines in cooperation with other departments.
- Responsible for the supervision and the performance of the projects/studies with regards to the quality standards and/or clients.
- Responsible for the supervision and the performance of the projects with regards to budget adherence and resource allocation
- Occasionally direct manage projects/studies.
- Strong command of written and spoken English language, local language proficiency as required
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Bachelor’s degree in a science/medical-related field or equivalent field
- 7 years prior experience in project management, clinical research, or contract research organization is preferred
- 5 years prior employment-related experience in project scheduling, managing resources and coordinating team activities
- Capabilities in Project Planning, Project Execution, Project Fulfilment, Financial Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Team Leadership, Communication, Relationship Management
- Strong knowledge of all operational and regulatory aspects of clinical research
- In-depth clinical knowledge and understanding of clinical research and protocol design
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.