Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Process Management Leader for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who specialise in researching and developing pioneering medicines. You will support Clinical Operations strategic directives by ensuring the development and management of business processes.
- Strategic procedures and business processes development with 1-3-year planning horizon.
- Represent as first point of contact for internal and external business process management groups.
- Development of fit for purpose business process with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project management and process improvement skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and experience with business process management software.
- Demonstrated project management and co-ordination skills including planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English.
- Proven ability of leading cross-functional initiatives & working in a multi-cultural global team environment to successfully achieve results.
- Bachelor’s degree required and an advanced Degree in related field is ideal.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of international regulatory and ICH GCP guidelines.
- Prior leadership experience and skills working in a process management environment is strongly preferred.
- Lean six sigma certifications preferred.
- Sound knowledge working with operational excellence methodologies and tools, such as value stream mapping, business process redesign, Six Sigma, LEAN, modelling and simulation, cycle time reduction, etc.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.