Hobson Prior are looking for an Outsourcing Contracts Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company who purely concentrate on neurology and immunology. This position is to be home-based in either Germany or Belgium on a contract basis.
- Ensure that the Development and Medical Practice and Patient Value Units utilize quality vendors, and that contracts are of the highest quality at the best possible price.
- Support the clinical study teams and DevMed stakeholders throughout the clinical drug development process for a compound and DevMed outsourced activities.
- Drive the outsourcing and vendor selection process and lead the subsequent contract negotiation process.
- Ensure that project related outsourcing timelines are met by managing strategic partners and external vendors selected for the project.
- O&C Managers for clinical study outsourcing, may also be O&C’s functional lead for the companies
- strategic partners and preferred suppliers, under the direction of the Vendor Management Lead.
- Clinical outsourcing experience.
- Experience on-boarding new CROs, vendor management and GCP.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.