Hobson Prior are looking for a Natural History Studies Project Manager to join a clinical-stage gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop treatments for people who are living with serious illnesses. As the Project Manager you will set up and run Natural History Studies for programmes that are migrating from the pre-clinical environment to the clinical environment
- Responsible to support project team members to be compliant with current ethical guidelines and requirements.
- You will make sure that all clinical study management and project deliverables are completed on time and within budget and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
- Develop project management plan and be responsible for cross functional project meetings.
- Support budget negotiation and trial agreements with sites.
- Oversee program budget and provide input.
- Accountable for oversight of TMF review and maintenance and for clinical operations inspection readiness.
- Communicate with data management team and external vendors to ensure data is reported accurately and in a timely manner for the responsible program.
- Accountable for outsourced vendor management oversight and invoicing.
- Accountable for the communication of timelines across the team members to ensure efficient production, scheduling and delivery of project.
- Deliver oversight of project management plan development and assignments.
- Co-operate internally and externally to ensure clinical milestones are achieved and to ensure issues and obstacles are managed accordingly.
- Supervise site and team communications and compliance with regulations and SOPs.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a Biological Science discipline.
- A minimum of 5+ years of clinical trial management experience to include trials of an advanced medicinal product.
- A minimum of 2+ years of clinical trial management experience in a commercial setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.