Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Director - Clinical Development to join a leading pharmaceutical company who specialise in immunology and neurology and aim to deliver pioneering products to enable people suffering from serious illnesses live a better life.
- You will deliver medical and scientific knowledge into project and study teams to successfully develop and implement clinical development plans including clinical study protocols and reports, regulatory submission documents, and other clinical documents for a compound ready to move in Phase 3 development and submission stage.
- Assure the study-related safety of the subjects in the clinical trials through appropriate medical monitoring of studies on an ongoing basis.
- You will supply training and ongoing input to all members of the Project Team and the Clinical Study Team on medical/scientific issues related to the therapeutic field in question.
- Represent as the key global medical/scientific spokesperson for the company with the internal and external community including key opinion leaders and various regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Strong team player with ability to work in global diverse matrix teams and to build effective working relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Scientific curiosity and capable to innovate combined with attention to timelines, results and added value.
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language and the appropriate behaviour to represent the company internationally at meetings and congresses.
- Medical qualification (MD) required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development including knowledge of GCP.
- Profound knowledge of regulatory and pharmacovigilance frame work.
- Experience in clinical practice in relevant discipline preferred but not essential.
- GMC registration would be an advantage.
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification preferred Experience in clinical practice in relevant discipline would be preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.