Hobson Prior are looking for a Marketing Project Support to join a research-focussed pharmaceutical organisation who are determined to improve and protect both human and animal health.
- Creation and implementation of multi-channel campaigns in Adobe Campaign for target groups GPs, cardiologists and diabetologists including selection of micro /segments, A /B testing and input for creating a playbook.
- Special analyses, evaluations and derivation of learnings from Adobe Campaign multi-channel campaigns.
- Responsible for the improvement of conversion and click rates for new campaigns as well as existing online registrations.
- Reactivation campaigns of inactive subscribers and retargeting measures.
- Technical interface management between Adobe tools and Veeva CRM, as well as the development of closed loop marketing activities and their integration into IT landscape.
- Technical opt-in / opt-out process optimization regarding newsletter subscriptions (eg development of "cross-brand" subscriptions such as the literature service).
- Advice on digital transformation in marketing and sales regarding multi-channel campaigns based on his professional expertise in u.a. Adobe Campaign.
- Opt-in/opt-out process optimization regarding newsletter subscriptions.
- Support for Digital Transformation in Marketing + Sales regarding multi-channel campaigns via Adobe Campaign.
- Fluent in German
- Prior experience with Adobe
- Prior experience in digital marketing
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.