Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a research-based biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing pioneering medicines to make a positive impact on patients’ lives. As the Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible for the delivery of the studies at allocated sites and is an active participant in the local study teams.
- You will be accountable to manage Local Study Teams at country level to deliver committed components of clinical studies according to agreed resources, budget and timelines complying with the organisations Procedural Documents, international guidelines such as ICH-GCP as well as relevant local regulations.
- Responsible to ensure that sites are identified, site qualifications performed, set up, initiated, monitored, closed and documentation archived.
- May perform site monitoring as needed to support the flexible capacity model.
- Strong project management or organisation skills.
- Team building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Development Operations (CRA, Sr CRA).
- Excellent project management skills and experience as a project manager managing trials within UK or globally.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver clinical trials according to or ahead of time plan, budget and with required quality.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.