Hobson Prior are looking for an International Clinical Trial Manager to join a Swiss international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives. As the International Clinical Trial Manager, you will be responsible for providing the operational expertise and leadership to one or more cross-functional study management teams.
- You will be accountable to provide direction and leadership to one or more study management teams.
- Manages forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies.
- You will provide clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Provides the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Responsible and/or contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan.
- Recognises areas of best practice and process improvements.
- Ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP, GVP, Roche policies and SOPs Compliance.
- Capability to work across organization at all levels.
- Ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-culturally diverse team.
- Strong analytical and oral written communication skills.
- Excellent project management and operational skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Pharma industry and / or Clinical Research Organization.
- Drug development and regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Experience including the set-up of evidence generation activities for sponsored, supported or real-world studies.
- Project Management experience.
- Relevant scientific knowledge.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.