Hobson Prior are looking for a HR Manager to join a clinical-stage gene therapy company on a permanent basis in New York. This is an exciting opportunity to be the first full-time HR professional in their US organization, with responsibility for building out the full range of HR programs and services for a growing US-based team.
- You will work with external recruiters and business leaders within the company to recruit world-class talent in scientific and business roles.
- Develop, implement, and manage an annual performance evaluation and review program as well as employee feedback process.
- In co-operation with their UK-based HR team, develop company-wide HR policies and onboarding procedures, as well as internal communications on company developments and new hires.
- Partner with business units to optimize organization design and to plan for growth.
- In partnership with our Finance team, select and administer full range of employee benefit programs.
- Complete bi-weekly payroll processing for US-based employees.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience serving as an HR professional, with positions of increasing responsibility.
- B.A. or above and strong academic background.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment and covering a broad range of HR disciplines.
- Experience with the ADP WorkforceNow platform.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical abilities; first-rate legal and business judgement; outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.