Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Study Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives. You will provide operational expertise and leadership to one or more cross-functional global Study Management Teams.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases (phase 1b-IV) and stages (start-up, conduct and close-down).
- Delivers direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams.
- Develops operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- Builds and maintains effective and efficient high performing operations teams and ensures team members are aware of their accountabilities, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with Study Management Team members, with focus on affiliate teams, external CRO (for outsourced teams) and co-development partner study teams.
- In partnership with functional management, coaches, mentors, supports, and provides study specific direction to Study Management team members.
- Responsible for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensuring appropriate cross-functional input is incorporated into the scope of work.
- Responsible for assessing feasibility of and driving execution/adherence to protocol amendments or changes to clinical studies, across functions.
- Responsible for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensures appropriate cross-functional input into the scope of work.
- Recognises areas of best practice and process improvements.
- Contributes in Product Development Global Operations initiatives and programs as assigned.
- Maintains oversight and ensures consistency of the operational aspects across studies within a project.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrated by an ability to present clear instruction/directions
- A meticulous eye to detail.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Qualifications Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent.
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams working with vendors and/or CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP.
- Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team.
- Experience of working as part of a large team and leading small study or functional teams, with a proven ability to be an active member of the team and motivate and lead a small team to deliver against commitments.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.