Hobson Prior are recruiting for 2 positions within i20n and the other Oncology, to join a multinational healthcare company at their offices in Welwyn Garden City. You will provide the operational expertise and leadership to one or more clinical operations teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases of Clinical Study Management.
- Delivers direction and leadership to one or more clinical operations teams.
- Develops operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- Assists the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Accountable to make sure the operational tracking tools are identified, including systems to meet the needs of the operations team and ensures reporting to the GSL.
- Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery
- Guides the development and finalization of site feasibility questionnaires.
- Supervises forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies
- Designs drug assumption and supply chain process in partnership with Pharma Technical Drug Supplies, affiliates and GSL.
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan
- Chairs operations team meeting and organizes the investigator meetings, monitor training, CRO kick-off meetings.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to write and present clearly using scientific and clinical terminology.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Can work effectively in a team/matrix environment.
- Able to show initiative and creative thinking for problem solving.
- Oncology experience.
- Basic Qualifications.
- Life Sciences Degree.
- Previous pharmaceutical clinical operations experience.
- MSc or PhD would be preferred.
- Broad experience in life sciences or medically related field.
- Ability to understand technical, scientific and medical information.
- Understanding of drug development process.
- Experience in interactions with vendors, e.g., CROs and contract labs.
- Experience with administration of site budgets and grants with supervision.
- Experience with development of prospective site-selection criteria.
- Experience with reviewing adequacy of site-proposed ICs for compliance with relevant regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, FDA regulations and guidelines, and applicable international regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.