Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Studies Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives. As the Global Studies Manager you will be accountable to provide operational expertise and leadership to one or more cross-functional global Study Management Teams.
- Responsible to provide direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams.
- Develops operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- In partnership with functional management, coaches, mentors, supports, and provides study specific direction to Study Management team members.
- Builds and maintains effective and efficient high performing operations teams and ensures team members are aware of their accountabilities, responsibilities and deliverables.
- You will develop and maintain effective working relationships with Study Management Team members, with focus on affiliate teams, external CRO (for outsourced teams) and co-development partner study teams.
- Accountable for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensuring appropriate cross-functional input is incorporated into the scope of work.
- Accountable for assessing feasibility of and driving execution/adherence to protocol amendments or changes to clinical studies, across functions.
- Accountable for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensures appropriate cross-functional input into the scope of work.
- Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Creates team culture and promotes team spirit.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence at higher levels in the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Technical and Business Expertise.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent.
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams, working with vendors and/or CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Previous experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP.
- Proven ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team.
- Experience of working as part of a large team and leading small study or functional teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.