Hobson Prior are looking for a Global Studies Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company who focuses on Oncology. This role will be responsible for managing global phase lll oncology studies.
- Delivers direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams.
- Develops operational plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management.
- Builds and sustains effective and efficient high performing operations teams and ensures team members are aware of their accountabilities, responsibilities and deliverables.
- In partnership with functional management you will coach, mentor, support, and provide study specific direction to Study Management team members.
- Responsible for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensuring appropriate cross-functional input is incorporated into the scope of work.
- Assess feasibility of and driving execution/adherence to protocol amendments or changes to clinical studies, across functions.
- Accountable for leading identification and selection of vendors; ensures appropriate cross-functional input into the scope of work.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with Study Management Team members, with focus on affiliate teams, external CRO (for outsourced teams) and co-development partner study teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrated with the ability
- to present clear instruction/direction to teams at the same level in the organization and
- influence at higher levels in the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Life sciences degree or nursing equivalent.
- Previous experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets.
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies.
- Prior experience working as part of a large team and leading small study or functional teams.
- A good understanding of ICH GCP.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.