Hobson Prior is seeking a Global R&D Project Manager for a leading biotechnology company to be based in Oxford on a permanent basis. As the Global R&D Project Manager you will work in collaboration with GPT members to develop, implement and manage project plans.
- Facilitate the development and implement a comprehensive project risk management approach that proactively identifies project risks and opportunities together with contingencies and plans to support the team in development of solutions to project conflicts and issues (risk management).
- Closely partner with the GDL and GPL or workstream leads to serve as the central points of contact for the team / workstream members to enable the successful operational delivery of the project.
- Use learning and experience from current, previous projects, competitor benchmarking and from the network of Project Managers to support successful delivery.
- When required, serve as deputy for GPL / workstream leads.
- Languages: English mandatory, French would be a plus.
- International exposure or multi-cultural working environment.
- Robust interpersonal, facilitation and excellent communication skills.
- Applies emerging knowledge and trends; builds strong relationships; contributes to expertise within and beyond assigned area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science in addition to a certification in Project Management. PhD is a plus.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and /or CRO in central and /or local project planning with experience and understanding of the drug development process and project management
- Strong understanding of all phases of pharmaceutical product development.
- Previously managed projects such as Technology Transfer, New Product Introductions, Pharmaceutical Development from discovery through to commercial supply and experience of Regulatory filings is a plus.
- Experience working within a functional area such as clinical, preclinical, CMC or regulatory affairs would be considered beneficial.
US / EU pharmaceutical regulations experience would be considered beneficial too.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.