Hobson Prior are currently working with a Clinical Research organisation who are seeking a Feasibility Manager to be home-based on a permanent basis. As the Manager you will produce feasibility content that stand out and resonate well with their clients.
- Accountable for the develop feasibility and patient enrolment strategy.
- Produce clear and persuasive feasibility texts for clients.
- Review scientific literature and study materials related to feasibility assessment.
- Coordinate cross-functional execution of feasibility services.
- Conduct data mining and review of internal and external data sourced to recommend feasibility strategy.
- Assess patient enrolment challenges and opportunities.
- Partake in scientific conferences and meetings to collect information about therapeutic areas, clinical sites, patient population.
- Writing and editing skills.
- Critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments under deadline pressure
- PC skills to be able to work with MS Office and SharePoint.
- You will have a degree in Life Sciences, RN, MD or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience (advanced degree is desirable).
- Previous experience in Clinical Research, preferably in Feasibility aspects of Clinical Research.
- Previous experience in proposal writing, scientific report writing, research and data analysis.
- Full working proficiency in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.