Hobson Prior is looking for a Director of Pharmacometrics to join a global healthcare company. The role is based in Switzerland and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to help develop products with a focus on autoimmune diseases and oncology.
Director of Pharmacometrics – Switzerland
- Provide guidance in PharmacoKinetics (PK) and PharmacoDynamics (PD) related topics for the development pipeline
- Oversee the planning, execution, interpretation and reporting of PK and PD
- Support dose selection, trial design and Go/No-Go decisions through applying simulation methods
- Ensure proper conduct and reporting of clinical trials, working with inter-disciplinary teams and external consultants where applicable
- Liaise with regulatory agencies and draft responses to regulatory questions
- Analyse the population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics, exposure-response, and disease progression models using critical reviews
- Excellent skills in performing non-compartmental and compartmental PK/PD analyses
- Proven attention to detail
- Can work efficiently under pressure, both independently and as part of a larger team where possible
- Advanced university degree in clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacometrics or a similar field of study
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in PK/PD in the pharmaceutical industry
- Prior experience in de-risk and targeted development by implementing state of the art pharmacokinetic/metric approaches
- Fluency in the English language
- Fluency in the French or German languages would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.