Hobson Prior are looking for a Director Clinical Research Scientist to join a top research and development organisation whose focus is primarily within oncology. This role will be accountable for working with the physicians within Clinical to provide clinical research support for programs as assigned by phase or therapeutic area.
- Development of protocols for clinical studies.
- Prepare clinical development plans.
- Drafting of clinical scientific documents such as IND, IND amendments, Investigator Brochures, Annual Reports, CSRs and other FDA submissions.
- Monitor, review and summarize safety and efficacy data in ongoing studies.
- Review and summarize safety data in ongoing studies for clinicians.
- Lead clinical matrix teams for assigned compounds.
- Represent development on project teams.
- Develop relationships with appropriate consultants.
- Write abstracts and present data at scientific meetings, both internally and externally.
- Serve as liaison to project teams, CRO's and others.
- Participate to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics.
- Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Analytical ability.
- Degree in scientific/life-sciences field. Pharm.D. or Ph.D. preferred.
- A minimum of 6 - 8 years of experience in research with at least 3 or more years of drug development experience are required.
- Previous Oncology Drug Development experience would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.