Hobson Prior are urgently looking for Digital Communications Manager for an exciting job opportunity to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. Our client focuses on bringing pioneering medicines to a world of evolving healthcare, supporting health & well-being worldwide. This role will guide the ongoing transformation of the approach to digital communications and will report to a Director of Policy & Communication.
- Guide franchise and therapy teams, with involvement in cross-functional team working and projects and the UK’s strategic communications team.
- Think strategically and develop approaches with sound objectives as well as effective outputs and programmes.
- Participate in cross-functional team working and projects as well as the UK’s strategic communications team
- Capable of inspiring and lead further change and transformation, while providing a fresh approach.
- Provide superior project and time management skills
- Lead engagement and training sessions on digital communications
- Bring in new perspectives, outside expertise and other tested approaches
- Ability to manage other team members both directly and indirectly.
- Ability to think strategically and develop approaches with sound objectives as well as effective outputs and programmes.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Have a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach.
- Effective team player both within communication teams and cross-functionally.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate or equivalent experience, with 3-5 years’ experience in digital communications roles.
- Lead engagement and training sessions on digital communications Graduate or equivalent experience.
- Developing and building channel architecture and managing channels experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital communications programmes and campaigns.
- Broad ranging digital communications skills and expertise.
- Have a good understanding and application of social media tools and how to develop/use clear KPIs, metrics.
- Experience in following platforms: Listening – Brandwatch/Social Studio o Publishing – Social Studio o Content library – Kapost would be beneficial.
- Strong understanding of the digital communications environment and opportunities which can be further explored or maximised.
- Knowledge of working in digital within a regulated industry, preferably with healthcare expertise.
- Strong project management with creativity and tenacity to build campaigns and approaches.
- Robust corporate social media presence with high engagement levels including Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.