Hobson Prior are looking for a Digital Biomarker Clinical Study and Operations Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients’ lives. This is a position is on a contract basis, located in Switzerland.
- Co-operate with clinical development teams to refine remote patient monitoring solutions and workflows for use in clinical trials (especially in Multiple Sclerosis drug development).
- Develop remote patient monitoring aspects of the clinical trial design, protocols and informed consents.
- Specify study-specific workflows and requirements for software development teams.
- Ensure the software/remote patient monitoring solutions meet the needs for clinical deployment.
- Conduct qualitative studies, including physician and patient focus groups, to establish clinical meaningfulness of the collected data and optimize the usability of software/remote patient monitoring solutions.
- Manage the deployment of the remote patient monitoring solutions into clinical studies.
- Deliver trainings on the remote patient monitoring approach to physicians and study coordinators.
- Manage the support of the remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, including by being a point of contact for physicians and study coordinators.
- Prepare and deliver management presentations on the digital biomarker data analysis results.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starting team player.
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work.
- Data mindset
- Native English or equivalent.
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management.
- University degree (MSc. level or above) in neuroscience, medical or natural science, computer science, business informatics, or similar.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry, ideally with direct involvement in clinical development and in a role with a scientific component.
- Previous experience with software development projects, and especially with functional requirement models like use case and user story development, and requirement gathering.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.