Hobson Prior are looking for an experienced Clinical Wearable Technology Expert to join a global development company that are based in Switzerland, specialising in ground-breaking treatments.
- Act as a point of contact for supporting clinical trial teams in the selection and implementation of wearable sensors in clinical trials and drug development programs; including concept feasibility, design and execution, proof of concept (POC) studies, and demonstrating clinical value.
- Supporting integrated digital healthcare solutions and systems, remote data collection, and advanced analytics.
- Manage digital programs with clinical units and coordinate with stakeholders and vendors as required.
- Delivery of digital health projects to the approval of our stakeholders.
- Act as internal consultant to determine the possibility of projects and develop project rationale with the clinical trial team stakeholders.
- Perform external landscape analysis for vendors required to implement POC and full studies and design, develop and execute POC studies based on these findings.
- Ensure adherence with internal policies and procedures.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements around digital health technologies in clinical trials is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- MSc or similar qualification.
- 3+ years of experience in life science/healthcare and clinical research.
- 3+ years of experience managing complex innovation-related projects.
- Experience with wearable sensors and other digital health technologies required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.