Hobson Prior is recruiting for a home-based Clinical Trial Manager (CTM). This is an excellent opportunity to join a CRO that is devoted to oncology and rare disease, reporting into the Project Director / Senior Project Director.
Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) – Home based
- Review Good Clinical Practice (GCP), ICH guidelines and health authority regulations to ensure project execution is in full compliance
- Oversee operational aspects of planning and management of site performance in accordance with departmental productivity expectations
- Act as primary liaison between CRAs and the PM for assigned studies
- Ensure appropriate communication, regulatory documentation and ongoing oversight of assigned study, working closely with other functional team members
- Train and mentor junior staff, in support of project directors and project managers
- Effectively prioritises workload whilst working to resolve project related problems, keeping to set deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaboratively where necessary in a team
- Maintains flexibility when meeting clients’ needs and priorities, motivating other members of the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate, postgraduate, 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience ideally in a scientific or healthcare discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ clinical trial experience within a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO setting, relating to the management of site performance in accordance with clinical trial execution
- Minimum of 1 years’ monitoring experience would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office, MS Project and MS PowerPoint
- Proven software experience, including CTMS, EDC and IXRS
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.