Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Management Associate position based in Uxbridge on a 12-month contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving research-based pharmaceutical company at their European Headquarters.
- Represents as the key operational contact with external investigators and internal stakeholders.
- Assesses scientific proposals or protocols to identify logistical, regulatory and safety elements and implications.
- Manages assigned studies by establishing strong partnerships with external investigators and collaborators.
- Proactively recognises operational challenges and in collaboration with senior team members provides and implements solutions to ensure studies remain on track.
- Upholds efficient collaboration with company’s Clinical Contracts and Finance team and external investigator/study representative to ensure contracts are executed in a timely manner.
- Supports study drug planning and shipping activities with Materials & Logistics.
- Delivers administrative assistance in site selection, study implementation and ongoing coordination of study sites, either directly or via CROs.
- May monitors fairly routine study sites, performing routine data collection, source data verification, and review of routine regulatory documents/files in compliance with protocol, regulatory requirements, SOPs, and Monitoring Plan, as required.
- Under supervision may assist in development and review of protocols, informed consents, and case report forms, monitoring plans, abstracts, presentations, manuscripts and clinical study reports.
- Excellent planning, time management, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Shows core values of strong team and the ability to prioritize competing timelines and deliver excellent results.
- Learning ability with demonstrated flexibility required to maintain a fast pace.
- Ability to maintain internal/external networking and cross-functional collaboration.
- Proves a high sense of urgency and commitment to excellence in the successful execution of deliverables.
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline and relevant clinical experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and understanding of ICH GCP, FDA and EMEA regulations and guidelines applicable to post-authorization studies.
- Be familiar with routine medical/scientific terminology.
- Must be able to participate in departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiative under general supervision.
- Must be able to contribute to SOP development.
- Must be proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.