Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Cost Expert to join a global pharmaceutical company who are focused on Oncology. This position will be on a contract basis located in Basel, Switzerland.
- Will be responsible for translating the clinical protocol visit schedule of assessments into intelligent Grant Plan and Fair Market Value cost estimations, ensuring clinical operational and scientific requirements are reflected with accuracy.
- You will make sure of close collaboration with the clinical team for accurate “Grant Plan specifications” to improve Grant Plan Investigator Fees estimates and reduce need for revisions.
- Deliver clinical operational feedback to Clinical Trial Teams on the impact of study protocol procedures, visit design and other aspects affecting the overall study forecast.
- Co-operate with the Global Clinical Teams using clinical expertise to identify and define clinical/operational issues within the study protocol design and the overall impact of amendments and operational changes causing cost constraints and inefficiencies.
- Engagement with countries and regions to ensure mutual understanding between Headquarters and Countries about Grant Plan outputs country specifics /regulations and overall workload at trial sites for conducting our trials, leading to improved quality and acceptance of Grant Plan reports.
- Recognise early productivity savings and cost avoidance (frequency of assessments, indication level assessment, and country costs etc.
- Recognise associated potential risks and opportunities based on existing portfolio information and benchmarks to facilitate robustness and accuracy of the Grant Plan cost estimations.
- Represent as Subject Matter Expert to support clinical trial teams with the development of Grant Plan and FMV assessment.
- Has demonstrated the ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Capability to resolve issues with minimal supervision with an understanding of when to escalate.
- Demonstrated capability of completing projects efficiently and within budget.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Drug Development in Pharmaceutical Industry or with a vendor/provider from Pharma.
- In depth understand of the clinical development process and the management of clinical trials.
- Strong knowledge of investigator fee cost drivers.
- Superior understanding of common pricing and contracting models for clinical services.
- Strong clinical background and strong understanding of cost drivers and benchmarks for clinical trials.
- Experience in working with GrantPlan, other electronic databases, clinical and/or project management planning and reporting systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.