Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant for a top pharmaceutical company who develop pioneering products to help patients live longer, healthier and happier lives. This role is based in Belgium on a contract basis.
- Accountable for management of all temperature excursions associated to clinical supplies during the trial execution ensuring prompt resolution and compliance with all SOP, GMP, Quality, and Regulatory guidelines.
- Represent as the single point of contact accountable for responding to business-critical Temperature needs.
- Manage and adjust supply dispositions via inventory systems including IVR & IWR.
- Conduct issue resolution activities for the temperature excursion supply aspects of the clinical trials.
- Develop strong internal collaboration with Global Clinical Operations, Drug Product Development, Analytical Development, Quality, Trial & Supply Management, Clinical Supply Integration, and Logistics stakeholders to ensure TOR resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Interface with Global Trial Managers, Local Trial Managers, Site Managers, Local Medication Coordinators, Trial Supply Managers, Clinical Supplies Integrators, Drug Product Development, Quality, and Logistics Integrators to manage trial supply temperature excursions and issue resolution.
- Accountable for the implementation of Temperature Monitoring Coordinator role during trial feasibility and throughout trial execution driving robust temperature management within the organisation for all phases of clinical trials.
- Represent as the subject matter experts for temperature management requirements including storage and monitoring capabilities Customizing protocol specific temperature out-of-range forms based on product attributes.
- Organising quote request and PO setup process to centrally source temperature monitoring devices.
- Supports business process improvement initiatives.
- Supports changes to the portfolio like new trials, products, and integrations.
- Recognise opportunities for further integration with Logistics and support the QI process, with a focus on issues related to Temperature excursions.
- English and Dutch spoken and written.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.