Hobson Prior is seeking a Clinical Trial Administrator for an exciting position based in London on a permanent basis. The client is pioneering gene therapy company who are focused on the development of innovative gene therapies. In this role you will be accountable to administer, maintain and co-ordinate the logistical aspect of clinical trials.
- You will arrange & participate in the organisation of Investigator Meetings & Study Team Meetings, taking minutes & distributing.
- Assist with the Ethics / Regulatory Submissions; keep a track of submissions & approvals for the study.
- Prepare for the distribution of protocols, Investigator Brochures and CRFs, including keeping track of and re-ordering supplies.
- Set up and maintenance of the Trial Master Files or Electronic filing systems/ set up of the Investigator Site File.
- Accountable for managing and maintaining study documents & trial supplies e.g.; Patient Information Sheets, Patient Diaries, Lab Kits & Medical equipment for sites.
- Preparing essential clinical trial documentation, distributing, tracking and filing of documents on return.
- Create & uphold study contact lists for team/sites/3rd parties/set up mail merges.
- Sending out Study Correspondence to all participating sites on an ongoing basis.
- Setting up of finance systems accurately, processing invoices & tracking payments for the trial for investigator payments.
- Excellent transferrable skills
- IT literacy, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- University degree or equivalent in health sciences, nursing or pharmacy or related field.
- Previous experience of working in Clinical Research or the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Understanding of clinical trial processes and needs.
- Knowledge of ICH GCP.
- Understanding of the Industry/Clinical trial process and drug development.
- Prior experience of administrative support in a busy environment.
- Prior experience of using the DIA Trial Master File Reference Model.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.