Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Supplies Associate role for a globally competitive pharmaceutical company whose focus is to develop pharmaceuticals that are beneficial in keeping people healthy in their daily lives.
- Support the management of all activities associated with the supply of CTS to support Ono Clinical Trials.
- Communicate with external vendors before and during Clinical Study start to ensure all plans and outsourced activities are progressed efficiently to meet study timelines and to make sure appropriate output to meet study demand.
- Represent as the primary contact with external CTS vendors during the maintenance stage of a clinical trial when needed.
- With contribution from CTSM, take accountability for CTS management during the maintenance phase of a clinical trial.
- Can interact effectively at all levels within the organisation, as well as with external partners and clients.
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. A can-do attitude with a willingness to get actively involved.
- Have a meticulous eye to detail with the ability to review both data and procedures in detail and the ability to see the greater overall picture.
- Excellent IT Skills (PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A BSc or BA degree in Life Sciences, pharmacy, chemistry or other health sciences.
- Prior experience working with Clinical Research vendors in the EU and/or US.
- Knowledge of EU and/or US regulations/guidance pertaining to the supply of IMP in clinical trials.
- Experience working with external Clinical Research/CTS vendors.
- Experience of GxP requirements, specifically in relation to Clinical Trial Supplies.
- Previous experience in a GMP environment or exposure to GxP principles.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.