Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Study Disclosure Manager to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland, who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more pioneering medicines to patients. This role will be on a contract basis, located in Switzerland.
- Drive the processes for clinical study protocol registration and summary results posting on public clinical trial registries.
- Accountable to make sure accuracy, consistency, quality, and compliance of publicly disclosed clinical trial information, in accordance with applicable global clinical transparency regulations and Idorsia policy and processes.
- Co-operate with study and/or project teams to plan and execute study disclosure activities.
- Represent as a subject matter expert, advise on evolving global clinical trial disclosure and transparency laws, regulations, and requirements, and provide guidance on best practices.
- Deliver leadership for transparency initiatives such as lay language results summaries or clinical data sharing.
- Proactively recognise opportunities to improve systems and processes and lead process improvement initiatives for disclosure/transparency.
- Ability to understand, interpret, critically analyse, and summarize complex scientific and medical data.
- Detailed-oriented with a high degree of organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Can work self-sufficiently aswell as part of a team.
- Ideally, a higher degree in medical or life sciences (other scientific degree may be acceptable if associated with appropriate pharmaceutical industry experience).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related to the conduct of clinical trials.
- In-depth knowledge of the clinical drug development life cycle, including clinical trial design, operations and results analysis.
- Prior experience of clinical trial disclosure and transparency processes and systems, including a detailed understanding of the variable global requirements and the evolving landscape.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.