Hobson Prior is seeking a Clinical Scientist to join a pharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This is an exciting opportunity with the responsibility to be a part of a clinical program.
- Accountable for the scientific development of individual clinical studies in alignment with the approved clinical development plan.
- Contributes to the clinical oversight and medical guidance during the conduct of the study, in collaboration with the Senior Clinical Scientist and/or (Senior) Global Clinical Program Director.
- Reviews clinical data with some assistance and contributes to the development of clinical presentations and the integration of analyses into clinical documents.
- Contributes with the planning and monitoring of the timelines, resources and budget for the scientific part of the clinical program.
- Manage alone or in association with clinical safety the operational functioning of data monitoring committees and/or clinical adjudication committees.
- Partakes in analysing and interpreting final data from clinical studies, and writing/editing or reviewing results in study reports, regulatory submissions, abstracts, posters, presentations, peer-reviewed manuscripts, and other documents.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and investigators.
- Capable to work effectively both independently or in a team setting.
- Knowledge of the drug development process, strong knowledge of ICH/GCP.
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization and across multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated networking skills and ability to share knowledge and experience among colleagues.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/degree in life science/healthcare required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical research.
- Strong research skills, knowledge of scientific analysis, data mining, and basic statistical analysis principles required.
- Prior experience in analysing and presenting research results to scientific and professional audiences.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, matrix environment. Exposure to global multi-cultural teams is desirable.
- Previous experience with the operational aspects of clinical trials and related activities such as investigator meetings, DSMB’s, and GCP/ICH are necessary.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.