Hobson Prior is recruiting for a Clinical Scientist (Immunology) to join a multinational healthcare company at their offices in Welwyn Garden City. The client is ideally looking for someone to be office based although there could be some flexibility after 3 months.
- Clinical Science lead and representation on a phase 3 Study Management Team.
- Answer any patient eligibility questions from investigators and monitors.
- Manage protocol and ICF amendments.
- Complete medical data reviews and reviews of SAEs.
- Deliver clinical input into response to questions on a filing from global Health Authorities.
- Able to work independently and with minimal training and supervision.
- Open to challenging an argument/statement/report.
- Capable to manage high level data review and interpretation.
- Prepared to take the lead on activities as required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years Clinical Development experience.
- Rheumatology background would be preferred but other therapy backgrounds would be considered.
- Previous Sponsor Experience.
- Exposure to working in clinical development including amendments of Clinical Trial Protocols and Informed Consent Forms, reviewing data and analysis.
- Experience of global filings and RTQs is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.