Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Physician to join a worldwide pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. Our client specialises in aesthetics and neurotoxins and aim to help people look, feel and live a better life.
- In the early development stages, you will take on the medical scientific responsibility for overseeing our aesthetic products and support us in evaluating external in-licensing opportunities.
- Accountable to design and implement medical and scientific strategies for the clinical development of our medicinal products and medical devices, including new indications.
- Contribute to the design of clinical studies and be responsible for clinical study protocols and clinical study reports.
- Ensure medical plausibility and integrity of data and perform interpretations of study results.
- As a member of the Life Cycle Management team, you will deliver clinical/medical knowledge on the preparation of documents in the context of maintenance for medicinal products and medical devices.
- You will be accountable for clinical sections for regulatory dossiers and medical aspects of interactions with regulatory authorities and notified bodies.
- Actively contribute to the publications related to clinical data and present results at internal and external Symposiums.
- You will exchange scientific information with national and international experts.
- Self-confident manner combined with strong communication skills – also fluent in business English.
- Team player with positive can-do attitude and intercultural skills.
- Doctor of medicine, preferably with PhD.
- Previous experience in clinical research (drug and/or medical device development) and/or expertise in aesthetic medicine/aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Prior experience preparing and giving medical scientific presentations.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, AMG, MED-DEV, MDR, and other relevant regulations/guidelines would be preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.