Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Physician to join a world leading Clinical Research Organisation, who are focused on patient monitoring solutions. Our client is looking for two people to be based in Bochum or Berlin, on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for ensuring the commercial success of your site through the safe performance of your local clinical studies
- Representing as principal investigator or Sub-investigator ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met
- Leading clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of suitable participants onto the studies.
- Responsible for preparing all appraisals to ensure a positive outcome.
- Evaluate pre-screening, screening and randomization success rates for clinical trials.
- Supplying information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study.
- Communicating with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors.
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Continuously seeking and suggesting quality improvements.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events are reported correctly.
- Having responsibility for the medical well-being of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists as required.
- Entrepreneurship – expertise alongside proactive engagement ensuring the site is a success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, due to the location fluency in German is essential.
- Place a focus on patient engagement
- Hold an Approbation - qualified to practise in Germany.
- Experience as a principal investigator is essential.
- Must have CRO/Pharma/Biotech experience.
- Fluent in German.
- Proven the ability to follow study protocol’s and Standard Operating Procedures consistently.
- Shown the inclination to deliver practical help and guidance to colleagues, providing practical solutions for any problems and supporting their development.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail in recording patient information and data ensuring any queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.