Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on providing pioneering medicines in Oncology, Neuroscience and Rare Diseases to improve the quality of life for patients.
- Responsible for creating, developing and leading an optimal Clinical Operations team.
- Recruiting of staff with well-defined roles and the appropriate skills and competencies.
- Agreeing clear objectives and responsibilities.
- Developing, motivating and retaining Key talent.
- Encouraging efficiency and effectiveness, by implementing appropriate management processes, and sharing of ideas and best practice.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent collaboration and cross functional working experience at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead.
- Bachelor’s life science degree or master’s degree or equivalent / PhD or MD.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial planning (site) management and metrics.
- Recent and solid experience in a similar role at a CRO or pharma company.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- A minimum of 5+ years clinical trials experience in the pharmaceutical industry or within CROs (ideal).
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience of managing a team of CRAs or similar clinical research roles (ideal).
- Experience of conducting real world evidence studies would be preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.