Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading university who are seeking a Clinical Research Associate to join them on a contract basis.
- Act always in the interests of the Department to ensure good management practice.
- Undertake training and key meetings as required for the role.
- You will maintain confidentiality in line with University information security and data protection policies.
- Strong communication skills including written and spoken English.
- Ability to assimilate new information and systems quickly.
- Must demonstrate a critical and intelligent attention to detail and high standards of accuracy.
- Able to use own initiative and to problem solve.
- Time management skills with the ability to complete pieces of work to set deadlines.
- Degree in a biomedical or associated subject, or other relevant qualification.
- Prior experience of on-site monitoring for oncology studies, preferably early phase.
- You will have relevant experience in clinical research or clinical trial management.
- Demonstrable experience of GCP and existing UK clinical research structures.
- Experience of using MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Access) and eCRF/EDC systems.
- Ability to travel easily in the UK. Overnight stays between visits are required on a regular basis; and on occasion trips may include longer stays.
- Access to personal transport (i.e. a car) and current driving license required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.