Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join an innovative company that focuses on the research, development and production of treatments for the prevention and treatment of blood clots.
- Organise trial related documents for the Ethics Committee submissions and renewals.
- Oversee all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management.
- Lead study site initiation meetings.
- Track patient recruitment and report on site issues/strategies to increase patient accrual into the trial.
- Point of contact when investigators/site personnel enquire about patient inclusion/exclusion criteria for ongoing studies.
- Supervise tracking of completed CRFs and setting up systems whereby completed CRFs are rapidly entered into the database. Ensure that queries generated during cleaning are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Maintain project site files.
- Conduct remote monitoring and site visits - assessing protocol and regulatory compliance, and reporting conduct using applicable documentation.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Capable of working to high standards
- Proven ability to contribute to the development of working practices.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- 3 + years CRA experience in clinical trials.
- Life science or other relevant degree.
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish.
- Strong understanding of cardiovascular disease and treatment would be idea.
- Experience of working in observational trials would be desirable.
- Candidates will need to have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.