Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a drug research and development company on a permanent basis in Geneva. Our client concentrates on delivering pioneering treatments for illnesses that are mistreated. As the Clinical Project Manager you will be accountable to play a vital part in developing innovative drugs and treatments for VL and for the management of clinical trials.
- Responsible to set-up the kick-off internal meetings and regular trial team meetings in the set-up phase.
- Drafts the Request for Proposal with the Procurement representative, for trial specific services.
- Develops on time key documentation (Protocol Synopsis, ICF, protocol, Trial Risk Management Plan, Medical Monitoring Plan, Trial Monitoring plan, Data Management Plan, Statistical Analysis Plan, etc… (non-exhaustive list).
- Evaluates the need or not for a DSMB (with the validation of the Direct Manager and the Medical Director, and documents the decision, and propose the DSMB chairperson and other DSMB members.
- Defines the DSMB operating procedure (detailed in the DSMB charter) ensuring proper DSMB development, signature, filing approval as defined in this SOP.
- Participates in the evaluation of the potential site (investigator’s qualifications, trial site staff qualifications, facilities, resources) as per the organisations SOPs and defines the requirements that the potential trial site must have for conducting a clinical trial.
- Designates an author for the Monitoring Plan, determines content contributors and designates reviewers of the Monitoring Plan and updates and approves the Monitoring Plan as required.
- Forecasts the needs for investigational Products in collaboration with Pharmaceutical Development unit, budget purchases, order trial supplies, and ensures that trial supplies are shipped in the appropriate conditions.
- Accountable for the overall trial management and maintains adequate document control for all trial documents, monitor milestones, compliance and budget and presents the clinical trial progress to applicable team.
- Delivers clinical trial closure letters by each RAs and ECs, and other bodies (as necessary) to the whole team.
- Strong ability to use initiative, prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Clear and systematic thinking that demonstrates good judgment and problem-solving competencies.
- Strong communication skills in multicultural, multi-lingual environments.
- Strong ability to work effectively as part of a multicultural team.
- Well organized and structured.
- A minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in which at least 6 years in Senior role.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and matrix structure.
- Previous experience of working in public and private sector is highly desirable.
- Previous experience of working in VL endemic countries (South Asia, Eastern Africa, and Latin America) is highly desirable.
- Advanced post graduate degree or graduate degree with equivalent in experience to reach Master level.
- Medical Doctor degree is highly desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.