Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company who are focused on Allergy and Immunotherapy. This position will be on a contract basis and will be mainly office based in Hamburg.
- Responsible for clinical project planning, organization, implementation, tracking and evaluation of global clinical trials (phase I - IV) according to ICH and GCP standards, other applicable regulations and internal SOPs.
- You will coordinate, cooperate and supervise trial-related activities within the company and clinical CROs and with further service providers in the field of clinical trials.
- Accountable to drive and monitor protocol related activities throughout the lifecycle of the study ensuring targets are met according to timelines, budget and quality expectations.
- You will work in cross-functional teams and drive oversight of CRO’s and vendor management.
- Prepare status reports and be responsible for all activities related to clinical trial management, from planning through organization to successful completion.
- Preparation of study outlines, study protocols, investigator information meetings and clinical trial reports and CRFs.
- You will ensure the correct creation and archiving the Trial Master File and Preparation of study-relevant information for authorities and ethics committees and investigator meetings.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of clinical operations and strategic understanding.
- Experience of how cross-functional teams jointly achieve objective, utilizing knowledge of the organization, processes, customers and key business drivers to increase effectiveness.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.