Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Project Manager for an innovative biotechnology company focused on the development of T cell therapies. This role will entail being responsible for coordinating and managing allocated studies.
- Guiding clinical studies within a single programme.
- Key relationships with internal stakeholders within the clinical project team, as well as externally with KOLs, investigators and external service providers.
- Manage the development and design of studies.
- Take charge of the protocol writing and strategy.
- Assess and interpret medical data and clinical trial data.
- Create/Review patient consent forms.
- Accountable for delivery of components of clinical trials.
- Manage timeline adherence, trial budgets and project quality deliverables.
- Manage vendors.
- First point of contact for logistical project related issues.
- Co-operate with the Investigators to ensure that the studies are meeting targets.
- Assist in study start-up activities.
- Complete interim monitoring visits.
- Collect data from sites.
- Prepares, coordinates and presents at Investigator meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc, BA or RN equivalent) in biological or science-related field is required.
- An advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MSc) in a relevant scientific discipline or related experience would be preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years CPM experience
- In-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and FDA regulations.
- Experience in early phase monitoring and working in a global setting/ matrix environment.
- Previously worked in a smaller company/ team would be preferable.
- Oncology experience - monitoring and CPM.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.