Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join a up and coming Clinical Research Organisation on a contract basis in London. This position will be responsible to ensure studies are planned and implemented to the highest standards, in compliance with ICH-GC guidelines, SOPs and all applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Lead local/ regional study management teams in implementation of clinical trials ensuring the studies are performed and conducted in compliance with ICH-GCP guidelines, SOPs and all applicable regulatory requirements for the allocated study.
- Define and monitor project scope, timelines and deliverables from project initiation to close out.
- Study oversight and status reporting study targets discussed and agreed, includes the development of study timelines, communication, risk and quality plans, team training and oversight.
- Schedule, plan for, and document regularly scheduled project team meetings.
- Ensure the overall quality of project services and deliverables by documenting project/clinical trial progress.
- Responsible for status of study’s communicated regularly with study team and management and that unresolved issues are escalated appropriately.
- Accountable for maintenance of TMF.
- Preparation of site agreements, contracts, and financial/site payment tracking during study conduct.
- Protocols developed in conjunction with Chief Operating Officer and Investigators.
- Ensure site and outsourced CRO staff trained.
- Management of ethics, regulatory requirements and local applications.
- Co-operation with external customers e.g. Steering Committees, Investigators, Study Nurses and Clinical Trial Pharmacists etc.
- Flexible and effective project management, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Proven ability to develop and update working practices.
- Proven clinical trials project management and leadership experience.
- Life science or other relevant degree.
- Preferably experience overseeing outsourced CRO work.
- Ideally a strong understanding of cardio vascular disease and treatment.
- Cost and Financial oversight.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.