Hobson Prior are currently working with Research Institute who are seeking a Clinical Project Manager II to join them on a contract basis in Chelsea, London. Our client focuses on the detection, prevention and treatment for blood clots by delivering innovative solutions to patients.
- Accountable to lead local/ regional study management teams in implementation of clinical trials ensuring the studies are performed and conducted in compliance with ICH-GCP guidelines, SOPs and all applicable regulatory requirements for the allocated study.
- You will define and monitor project scope, timelines and deliverables from project initiation to close out.
- Ensure project plan aligns with contract requirements, and address any reconciliation required.
- Schedule, plan for, and document regularly scheduled project team meetings.
- Assess project issues, propose resolutions to the project team, the organisations management and Steering Committee as necessary, and then track implementation of resolution through to completion.
- You will have study oversight and status reporting study targets discussed and agreed, including the development of study timelines, communication, risk and quality plans, team training and oversight.
- Ensure the overall quality of project services and deliverables by documenting project/clinical trial progress to ensure completeness of documentation and data collection, management of supplies and resources.
- Responsible for status of study/ies communicated regularly with study team and management and that unresolved issues are escalated appropriately.
- Responsible for maintenance of TMF.
- Preparation of site agreements, contracts, and financial/site payment tracking during study conduct.
- Protocols developed in conjunction with Chief Operating Officer and Investigators.
- Proven ability to develop and update working practices.
- Flexible and effective project management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Life science or other relevant degree.
- Proven clinical trials project management and leadership experience.
- Cost and Financial oversight.
- Ideally experience overseeing outsourced CRO work.
- Preferably a strong understanding of cardio vascular disease and treatment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.