Clinical Project Manager (Home based)
A unique virtual company is seeking a home based clinical project manager to join their UK team. My client is expanding their reach within gene therapy to the UK. The successful candidate will work with the director of clinical operations in supporting the execution of clinical study management.
· 3-5 years’ experience as a project manager within a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company
· Science graduate or appropriate level of experience as a healthcare professional
· Experience working as a CRA previously is desirable
· Demonstrable experience working in early phase oncology
· Understanding of procedure and SOP’s relating to early phase studies
Previous positions may include
· Project Lead
· Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
· Clinical Trial Manager
· Global Clinical Project Manager
· Global Clinical Study Manager
· Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA)
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.