Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Operations Coordinator to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland, who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more pioneering medicines to patients. This exciting opportunity will assist the clinical operations team in the operational management and oversight of clinical trials, during set-up, conduct and until archiving, for an assigned trial.
- Organise the preparation and/or review of all operational trial-related documents (e.g., forms, guidelines).
- Organise the preparations and/or review of site related documents (e.g., Investigator Site Files.
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the clinical study documentation (e.g., site communication, newsletters, pocket brochures, appendix 16 for the Clinical Study Report).
- Manage the delivery and inventory of study related non-clinical supplies (ordering, distribution, tracking, expiry dates management, resupplies).
- Coordinate site contracts finalization and implementation.
- Coordinate Insurance certificates for the trial in collaboration with legal department.
- Ensure completeness and maintenance of key trial information in the Clinical Trial Management System.
- Ensure accurate maintenance and archiving of the electronic Master File within the required timelines and contribute by performing ongoing quality checks/review.
- Support the reviewing and providing feedback of Standard Operations Procedures, Working Instructions and processes.
- Support the Clinical Operations group as needed, including the Global Strategic Sourcing Group (e.g. Contracts execution and shipment, Resource Request management, coordination of the providers contracts, processing of invoices in the system).
- Plan and organize functional group meetings and/or events as needed.
- Team player, ability to take initiatives.
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical research experience (within pharma or CRO) / at international-global level.
- Strong English written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft (MS)-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Some overnight travel (10%) may be required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.