Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Biomarker Lead to join a growing world-wide biopharmaceutical company who focus on developing pioneering medicines to transform the quality of life for people living with severe diseases.
- Responsible for devising the biomarker strategy across the development lifecycle, and through to late development/market.
- Ensure the successful development of the asset and assist in guaranteeing its approval.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) in biomarker technologies and their full process, from initiation to implementation.
- Lead the biomarker sub team in delivering the strategy according to timeframes and budget.
- Present feasible biomarkers to support decision making, whilst complying with the clinical development strategy.
- Able to work self-sufficiently and can solve complex problems and multiple projects in supervisory capacity.
- Strong team player with abilities to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external opinion leaders including pharmaceutical regulatory agencies, e.g. FDA, EMEA).
- Strong knowledge of the implementation and usage of biomarkers, specifically relating to industrial drug development.
- Good track record of successful contribution to projects concerning early clinical development.
- Credible, in-depth understanding and experience of the implementation of biomarkers in drug development, clinical application of such markers, their evaluation and analysis and ideally linkage between the biomarker as surrogate marker and the clinical endpoints.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.